This document contains important information concerning your rights and obligations using the NearBuyer.com Website and services. You should confirm that the statements below are acceptable to you before using NearBuyer.com
NearBuyer.com is a Website and Service provided by NearBuyer LLC, a limited liability corporation registered in Oregon, U.S.A. Its registered office is at:
25732 SW Canyon Creek Road #L204
Wilsonville, OR 97070
NearBuyer.com (referred to as the “Website”) provides services (refered to as Services) that facilitate the matching of prospective homes, (referred to as “Properties”), defined by a range of certain criteria with prospective individuals, (refered to as Users), who wish to reside in a location that better satisfies their needs and requirements.The Services are intended only for Users who register on the Website and agree to all of the terms and conditions set out within this document. A reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to the Users of this Service or Website. A reference to “we” or “our” is a reference to NearBuyer LLC.
NearBuyer LLC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Changes will be published on the Website and immediately become effective. It is up to Users to check the Terms and Conditions for modifications.
NearBuyer LLC reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue any part of the Services, at any time without prior notification.
NearBuyer LLC reserves the right to discontinue use of Services to any and all Users that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Information on the Website is provided for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice.
NearBuyer LLC, does not warrant:
That the information provided by Users is accurate, truthful or complete;
That Properties listed on the Website will be suitable for Users;
That Services will operate continuously, without interruption or fault free
Users must confirm for themselves the suitability of properties and exchange conditions, and are responsible for their own safety when visiting or viewing properties or entering into any agreements or contracts.
Users are advised to refer to real estate and property title professionals for the transfer of ownership of real properties.
NearBuyer LLC makes no warranty or representation for content, operation or services provided by third-party links.
User Information and Communication:
- Users can upload information about Properties to the Website. Users are allowed to communicate directly with other Users.
- Submission of information grants NearBuyer all rights to that information.
- Your information does not represent NearBuyer’s views nor values.
- User submitted communications must be accurate, genuine, truthful, and legal.
- NearBuyer LLC reserves the right to remove User information without notice or reason.
Obligations of Users:
- Users must be residents of the U.S.A.
- Information and Services provided on the Website are intended for Personal Use only.
- Users are responsible for confirming the accuracy of Property descriptions.
- NearBuyer LLC assumes no liability for death or injury arising from the negligence of our employee, agents, or contractors in the course of their employment or appointment
- NearBuyer LLC assumes no liability for business interruption, data loss or corruption, or loss of revenue due to the information on or operations of the Website.
- NearBuyer LLC assumes no liability for virus, denial of service attack, or other harmful material that may infect User’s computers or programs.
- Users indemnify NearBuyer of any claims, losses or damages arising from use of this Service or Website.
NearBuyer LLC warrants that we shall use reasonable skill and care in the provision of this Serves but offer no liability, warranties or other representations with regard to our Service or Website.
The information, copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights within them remain the exclusive property of NearBuyer LLC and its licensors. Information residing on the Website and its databases may not be copied, transmitted, republished, or stored in part or whole, without prior written consent.
These Terms and Conditions supercede all prior agreements and understandings between the parties and constitute the entire agreement relating to Services.